Hello, and thank you for choosing InBetween417 and its products, services and features available to you as part of the platform. They are collectively known as the “Service”.
The Service allows you to discover, watch and share videos and other content, provides a forum for people to connect, inform, and inspire others across the globe, and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
Who may use the Service?
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service; or have permission by parent or guardian.
If you are under 18, you represent that you have your parent or guardian’s permission to use the Service. Please have them read this Agreement with you.
If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18, by allowing your child to use the Service, you are subject to the terms of this Agreement and responsible for your child’s activity on the Service. If you are using the Service on behalf of a company or organization, you represent that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity, and that such entity accepts this Agreement.
Your Use of the Service
Content on the Service
The content on the Service includes videos, audio (for example music and other sounds), graphics, photos, text (such as comments and scripts), branding (including trade names, trademarks, service marks, or logos), interactive features, software, metrics, and other materials whether provided by you, InBetween417 or a third-party (collectively, “Content”).
Content is the responsibility of the person or entity that provides it to the Service. We at InBetween417 are under no obligation to host or serve Content. If you see any Content you believe does not comply with this Agreement, please report it using our contact form.
Permissions and Restrictions
You may access and use the Service as made available to you, as long as you comply with this Agreement and applicable law. You may view or listen to Content for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also show videos through
The following restrictions apply to your use of the Service. You are not allowed to:
- access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service or any Content except: (a) as expressly authorized by the Service; or (b) with prior written permission from InBetween417 and, if applicable, the respective rights holders;
- circumvent, disable, fraudulently engage with, or otherwise interfere with any part of the Service (or attempt to do any of these things), including security-related features or features that (a) prevent or restrict the copying or other use of Content or (b) limit the use of the Service or Content;
- access the Service using any automated means (such as robots, botnets or scrapers) except (a) in the case of public search engines, in accordance with InBetween417’s robots.txt file; or (b) with InBetween417’s prior written permission;
- collect or harvest any information that might identify a person (for example, usernames or faces), unless permitted by that person or allowed under section (3) above;
- use the Service to distribute unsolicited promotional or commercial content or other unwanted or mass solicitations;
- cause or encourage any inaccurate measurements of genuine user engagement with the Service;
- misuse any reporting, flagging, complaint, dispute, or appeals process, including by making groundless, vexatious, or frivolous submissions;
- run contests on or through the Service that do not comply with our guidelines.
- use the Service to view or listen to Content other than for personal, non-commercial use (for example, you may not publicly screen videos or stream music from the Service); or
- use the Service to (a) sell any advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on, around, or within the Service or Content, other than those allowed in line with our guidelines (such as compliant product placements); or (b) sell advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of any website or application that only contains Content from the Service or where Content from the Service is the primary basis for such sales (for example, selling ads on a webpage).
Using the Service does not give you ownership of or rights to any aspect of the Service, including user names or any other Content posted by others or InBetween417.
Develop, Improve and Update the Service
InBetween417 is constantly changing and improving the Service. As part of this continual evolution, we may make modifications or changes (to all or part of the Service) such as adding or removing features and functionalities, offering new digital content or services or discontinuing old ones. We may also need to alter or discontinue the Service, or any part of it, in order to make performance or security improvements, make changes to comply with law, or prevent illegal activities on or abuse of our systems. These changes may affect all users, some users or even an individual user. Software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available, subject to your device settings. If we make material changes that negatively impact your use of the Service, we’ll provide you with reasonable advance notice, except in urgent situations such as preventing abuse, responding to legal requirements, or addressing security and operability issues.
Your Content and Conduct
If you have an InBetween417 profile, you may be able to upload Content to the Service. You may use your Content to promote your business or artistic enterprise. If you choose to upload Content, you must not submit to the Service any Content that does not comply with this Agreement (including our Community Guidelines) or the law. For example, the Content you submit must not include third-party intellectual property (such as copyrighted material) unless you have permission from that party or are otherwise legally entitled to do so. You are legally responsible for the Content you submit to the Service. Content can be manually reviewed for violations to the Terms of Service or Community Guidelines. A manual review can be expedited via the ‘Contact Us’ option.
Rights you Grant
You retain ownership rights of your Content. However, we do require you to grant certain rights to InBetween417 and other users of the Service, as described below.
- License to InBetween417
By providing Content to the Service, you grant to InBetween417 a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use that Content (including to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display and perform it) in connection with the Service and InBetween417’s (and its successors’ and Affiliates’) business, including for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service.
- License to Other Users
You also grant each other user of the Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access your Content through the Service, and to use that Content, including to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display, and perform it, only as enabled by a feature of the Service (such as video playback or embeds). For clarity, this license does not grant any rights or permissions for a user to make use of your Content independent of the Service.
- Duration of License
The licenses granted by you continue for a commercially reasonable period of time after you remove or delete your Content from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that InBetween417 may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted.