Share only the work you create yourself.
- Do not take credit for other people’s work.
- Do not use copyrighted work that you do not have written permission to use.
- Do not plagiarize other people’s work. If you use someone else’s work for inspiration, make sure to give them credit for the original work. Exact replicas are not allowed.
Be respectful and considerate of others.
- Remember the golden rule – treat others the way you want to be treated.
- There are many opportunities in this community to connect and collaborate with other users. When giving feedback to another user, remember to be constructive, not mean.
- You do not have to agree with everyone’s take on design, nor do you have to comply with their advice and suggestions. However, do be respectful of their position.
Post appropriate content.
We are an inclusive community. With that being said, consider the appropriateness of your content and responses before posting them. Refrain from content that is:
- Pornographic or overly sexual
- Violently graphic
If you notice the posting of inappropriate content, please contact us.